Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pipes Dreams Come True In Philly

Here is a trailer of a new video series with an awesome concept. The show will feature Sean – a ‘green’ enthusiast who travels around Philadelphia to learn about its marijuana culture and the people on both sides of the fence. There should be some interesting interviews, dialogues and maybe even blaze sessions.

A couple of years ago, possession of small amounts of marijuana was decriminalized in Philadelphia and the city saved millions by doing it.  Thus, we may not end up seeing Sean having to run away from any cops but it would be awesome if he managed to get some officers opinions on the matter on tape. I don’t know all the details about how you will be able to follow this so I would say the safest bet is to follow his youtube channel but when I get more updates I will let you know.

And shit, Philly is not that far from here so I may end joining him on an episode or two because I think this concept is awesome and we need expose the fact that regular people smoke and have strong opinions on the matter. Interviewing regular citizens on both sides of the fence will bring out lots of different opinions.  I will appreciate being able to hear different opinions and at the end of the day the only way we will be able to come together is through dialogue and education.  Big thanks to Sean for sending this over to me.  More to come when this show gets going.  Let us know what you think of it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment