Friday, May 25, 2012

Chocolate Marijuana Frosting


Chocolate Marijuana Frosting

Chocolate marijuana frosting is my favorite medible. It’s so versatile. Instead of deciding between making marijuana brownies orcookies, why not just always have some frosting around to put on top of any baked good? Or, if you are a chubby boy like me, you just eat a spoonful of frosting…I mean, no comment. Below is a chocolate marijuana frosting recipe that my friend uses. It’s a very simple recipe – so simple that even I can make it! I must warn you, the frosting is strong, so feel free to adjust the amount of cannabis butter or mix with normal butter. Or be like me, and add more than recommended to ride the ‘higher high.’
Ingredients:
2 and 3/4 cups of powdered sugar
6 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
6 tablespoons of cannabis butter
5 tablespoons of evaporated milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Directions:
In a bowl, sift together the powdered sugar and unsweetened cocoa powder.
In another bowl, whip the butter until it’s a smooth consistency, then gradually mix in the sugar/cocoa powder mixture alternately with the evaporated milk. Mix in vanilla. If necessary, adjust consistency with more milk or sugar.
Tip – If you need the frosting to have a better consistency, I mix in some store bought chocolate frosting as needed. I know, I know, it’s cheating. But at the end of the day if it makes the frosting stick better, taste better, and the cannabis butter is still inside, why not!?
Makes 12 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment