Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Learn how to get a medical marijuana card!!

Obtaining a medical marijuana card in a state where medical marijuana is legal is relatively easy, provided you qualify under the laws in the state in which you live. Click here for information regarding laws in your state.

How did I get a medical marijuana card? I suffer from migraine headaches. For me, they appear without warning and cause great agony with very little relief from the strongest of prescription medications given to me by my doctors. When I read that medical marijuana can be a very effective treatment for my condition, I sought to visit a physician that would evaluate me to determine if medical marijuana would work for me.


When searching for a medical marijuana evaluation center, I wanted to make sure my medical marijuana physician is licensed, board certified, provides 24-hour verification, has a convenient location in a setting that makes me (and my car) feel safe. I also wanted to be sure that the documentation (card and/or physician recommendation letter) provided to me costs less than $60 and that the documentation is valid for at least one (1) year. It is best to call each facility that interests you to make sure you are getting a fair deal.

Before you visit the medical marijuana evaluation center to meet the physician, call the facility before your meeting to make sure you know what, if any, medical information you need to bring.

After your evaluation, the facility may issue you a medical marijuana card and/or a certificate or letter that indicates that you are a qualified medical marijuana patient and are eligible to purchase and use medical marijuana in accordance with state laws.

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you for this post. This information was very helpful.Please keep up the good work and I look forward to more of your great posts! legal drugs

    ReplyDelete